Monday, August 29, 2011

Cozy and stylish moments

I am sure everyone is complaining about summer ending too soon but you know deep down you were getting annoyed by that awful heat, humidity and what not. Although I would rather be in a neutral environment a part of me is waiting to dig in my closet to wear my favorite tan boots. And so I am up in my little studio illustrating my ideas of perfect fall wardrobe but until then I leave you with these simple yet great style for your 2011 fall and winter.





All right, I admit that I do have a major things for stripes!






I hope this gave you some ideas of what my paintings will be about on the next post and inspiration for your wardrobe as well :)
It's All Love

Sophie :)

2 comments:

ashley @ the 29th floor said...

i love all of these outfits!! if only we could bundle up in hawaii for winters..

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

Ahh! sometimes winter can be a little harsh with its rapid cold wind :) I am sure you'll be able to create the perfect outfit even then :)
Thanks Ashley