Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Always kiss me goodnight

"I believe in pink"



















I've been behind from writing about my journey back to Haiti simply because I've been reflecting the true reasons why I blog. So far I am keeping my head above the waters and understood that I have a deep connections with words, photography, everything stylish and illustrations, therefore I am doing quite the job there. Since last summer I've been trying my best to stay organize not only about school but the other aspects of my life such as my wardrobe, the space in my rooms, important documents, getting rid of clothes and papers that I don't need etc...and honestly it's a lot of work but I am progressing. Alas I hope my lovely soft tone colors photographs will do for now until I get back to my therapeutic joy of writing about my days in Haiti.
Feeling your heartbeat



















It's all Love

Sophie :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is A LOT of work! I am trying to become more organized as well. I daydream all of the time. It is good for you. Reality is just too much at times. Also, I too believe in pink. Pink and black are actually now my two favorite colors!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Hello Miss Sophie! I hope you are well! I am organizing my life right now-it's difficult! That icecream sandwich look soo delicious!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Anonymous said...

Really Great one. I guess Even Oranges helps in tooth
Whitening.
Dentist in Houston

Here is my site; teeth whitening At home With light