Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sweet Autumn treat

It's the very first day of September and right now I feel like going to a fair where sweet treats are unlimited. Walking and eating my heart out, seeing rays of happy colors, feeling that fall breeze announcing those chilly breeze ahead even under remaining heat. In fact I think i'll just go ahead daydream about that or illustrate it instead haha.IMG_6541
Can you imagine all the cotton candy in the world you can eat. I am not the biggest cotton candy eater but I like the first bites that melts into my tongue and I call it quits after those bites.
IMG_6537
Let us not forget walking around with colorful balloon well seeing them around displayed around sweet homemade treats, arts and rides.
IMG_6538
I hope September is good to you allll
It's All Love

All Photos are properties of Sophie J.Ch
Sophie

4 comments:

Notes She Wrote said...

this is so cute :)
Happy September to you too! :)


Notes She Wrote

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

Thank you so much, and happy September to you as welll :)

Tammi & Rachelle said...

Girl you did that? So cute! I wish I had that talent. I love your blog, it is so cute! I didn't see a way to follow, was I missing something?

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

Awhh thank you Natalia. {We are going over the following issue right now :)