Sunday, April 28, 2013

Haiti Living

Haiti Living Baby

I am not a big complainer but it occurs to me that I forget to count my blessings in the midst of my hard moments. I wouldn't be human nor real if acted as if everything were going wonderful. I've learn that starting all over again in a country where you took a leave of abscense to start all over again isn't for everyone. Oh have I learn. But you know what, I think it's the willing of making it even through the most difficult time that proves that you have strenght to make it anywhere. I am so grateful to all the people who's been in my life here whether they lasted or not. I want to keep working hard even if it's not what I feel like doing and be transformed by what I am passionate about. I love the feeling of being happy and I don't want it to go away.
This is my home.

3 comments:

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

thank you Charmeuse

VJ-Writes said...

Love your blouse in this one!

nerline said...

I love your outfits, hun!! I am following you. Stop by my place sometimes:-)