Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Sketch-Lazy Sunday Afternoon

When was the last time I published one of my illustrations. This evening I wanted to link up with Sophia's Sunday Sketch


Without a long introduction I'd love to introduce you to Addison. She lives in a tropical city in Jacmel, Haiti and it's summer all year long. Although she gets bizarre stares for wearing such a colorful silky scarf in such a hot period, she stare back by sharing a smile and a wave.


With her blue little stripe bag, she is probably on her way to spent the entire Sunday evening with her dear nieces and nephews

It's All Love
Sophie :)

6 comments:

serendipity said...

lov your art
hugs
joan aka crafty

WrightStuff said...

Well she seems like a fun gal! I bet there's lots of candy in that bag!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I love Addison and SO love your art that is so full of colour, life and fashion!! :D

Heather said...

yay, glad to see you again! Totally fashionable with the scarf! love the bag too!

Hannah said...

Wow! Loving the vibrant colours!

Unknown said...

oh what a gorgeous piece....so wonderful to meet you!!!!